Bravura Supply Chain Finance, Inc. works with investment grade rated-debt corporations that spend of a minimum of $500 Million annually with their Suppliers.
SUPPLY CHAIN FINANCE?
Supply Chain Finance (SCF), also known as supplier finance or reverse factoring, is a set of solutions that optimizes cash flow by allowing buyers to lengthen their payment terms to their suppliers while providing the option for their large and small or medium enterprises (SME) suppliers to get paid early.
WHY IMPLEMENT A
SUPPLY CHAIN FINANCE PROGRAM?
Unlocking the value in the supply chain. SCF can include different types of financing and payment arrangements between the supply chain partners. The prominent types of SCF in which a third-party Bravura Supply Chain Finance , Inc . (Bravura) provides liquidity to suppliers by leveraging their buyer’s high credit rating—an arrangement that often involves the use of a technology platform to automate transactions and provide visibility into the invoice approval status to all parties involved . This allows companies to unlock the value in the supply chain in many ways.
- Extending Buyers' s Accounts Payable terms.
- Providing Suppliers with the opportunity to be paid
- Accelerating Sellers' access to low cost capital as a
result of the Buyer's high credit rating.
- Reducing risks embedded in the supply chain.
- Enhancing cash forecasting capabilities
- Supporting advanced Treasury and Working Capital business
- Strengthening buyer-seller relationships.